Students are encouraged to show respect, to be kind and understand that all students are learning at their own independent style. We do not accept bad behavior, tease or an environment that creates an uncomfortable situation for any student. Student’s session participation maybe terminated due to discipline issues or lack of motivation to actively participate in this program.
- Please do not send your student to class if they present any symptoms listed below;
- Head lice, Cough, Runny nose, Sore Throat, Fever, Diarrhea,
- Requested refunds will be honored based on desecration and in form of future Session Credits
- Parents /Guardians are always welcome to visit our classes. to avoid disruption please coordinate a time to visit classes
- Students may ONLY be picked up from class by the authorized parent/guardian on the original waiver
- Mis Amigos reserves the right to refuse service to any client at anytime
Covid 19 Information and Policy
- Any student with COVID 19 symptoms will not be allowed to participate and should visit his or her primary care provider or other appropriate health-care professional.
- We will encourage a minimum distance of 6 feet between each individual at all times.
- Appropriate social distancing will need to be encouraged upon drop off and pick up.
- Face masks are required. Hand sanitizer will be plentiful and available to students
- Adequate sanitizing will be implemented of all lesson materials to mitigate any communicable diseases.
- Students should wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with warm water and soap before arriving to class.